Designing and implementing a modern data center is not for the faint of heart. As data centers continue to move in factor of higher density and modular efficiency, China Telecom delivers the engineering resources that your business needs to ensure robust data scalability, security, and cost value.
[maxbutton id=”1″] [maxbutton id=”7″] [maxbutton id=”3″]
- Breakthrough for “the Belt and Road Initiative” project, China Telecom completes the first direct access optical fibe...
- Huawei and China Telecom Again Win ‘Best IoT Innovation for Mobile Networks’ Award
- China Telecom Recognized in Gartner’s 2018 Critical Capabilities Report for Network Services in APAC
- China Telecom and Huawei Announce Business Joint Innovation Center
- China Telecom to support Always Connected PCs
- China Telecom Americas Talks International at the Intelisys International Symposium
- China Telecom Implements a Low Voltage System for Minghua’s $45 million Spartanburg plant
- China Telecom, Shenzhen Water Group Deliver the World’s First Commercial NB-IoT-based Water Management Platform
- China Telecom Showcases Smart Waste Management Platform at the 2017 World Internet Conference in Wuzhen, China
- The Benefits of SD-WAN for a Globalized IT Economy