EoMPLS (Ethernet over MPLS)
Descripción del producto
CTA’s Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS) Service is engineered to provide private communication over public MPLS networks. It allows geographically dispersed sites to share an Ethernet broadcast domain by connecting sites through MPLS tunnels and virtual circuits using Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL), Ethernet Virtual Private LAN (EVPLAN), Ethernet Virtual Private Tree (EVPTree) architectures.
Principales características y beneficios
- High Security
You will benefit from a EoMPLS service that is engineered to be as secure and reliable as legacy networks like Frame Relay or ATM. Obtain Protocol transparent for most type of services.
- Intelligent Services
EoMPLS smart demarcation simplifies service test and turn up to get your network operating faster, then speeds troubleshooting and supports continued end-to-end visibility into service performance through our portal.
- Integrated Services
Delivery of multiple applications (Voice, Video, Data, etc.) with different Class of Service (CoS).
- Simplified network architecture
- Self-Managed IP Environment
- Global Coverage with High Bandwidth
- Cost Optimization
- High Expansibility
- Transparent for upper layer protocol, such as IPv4, IPv6, etc.
- Multiple QoS for various applications
- Flexible bandwidth from 1Mbps to 1Gbps
- End-to-end Service Management (EVPLAN/EVPTree)