Remote Access VPN
Improve remote user experience with a carrier-grade Remote Access VPN solution designed for multinational businesses
Contact Us 1-866-692-8872
China Telecom Americas’ (CTA) Remote Access VPN service provides a robust, cost-effective VPN solution for remote and mobile business communication needs. Running over next-generation carrier networks and exclusively tailored for multinational enterprise users requiring direct cloud access, CTA’s premium Remote Access VPN services provides flexibility, security, high performance, and availability. Reinforce remote user security by implementing your global security standard over CTA’s Remote Access VPN network, saving you time and money without having to maintain or manage your own infrastructure.
Reliable Remote Connectivity
Establish secure Remote Access VPN connectivity between end users, home networks, office networks, central offices and public cloud environments around the globe.
Powerful Global Network
Remote Access VPN backbone network coverage includes 300+ cities in Mainland China with connectivity to 110+ peering partners at over 80+ Points of Presence (PoPs) worldwide.
Fast Provisioning & Scalability
With fast and effective implementation, Remote Access VPN solutions allows connections to scale as business needs change.
Lower TCO & CAPEX
CTA’s Remote Access VPN customers have the ability to implement the global security vendor of their choice for end-to-end SSL tunneling with termination at customer managed endpoint devices.
24/7 proactive network connectivity management and support; dedicated support team; convenient customer portal for anytime access.
- With Tier-1 network availability and access to a global IP backbone, you can manage your global remote access VPN connectivity with one dependable supplier
- CTA will seamlessly integrate everything for your Remote Access VPN network so you can focus on your core business
Simple, Cost-Effective VPN Solution
- CTA’s Remote Access VPN solution is exclusively tailored for high-end users seeking premium VPN services at competitive pricing
- Remote Access VPN offers the same security and reliability as digital private leased-line circuits with the flexibility of anytime mobile access
- Access to CTA’s NetCare platform provides proactive real-time network connectivity management and troubleshooting, saving on both CAPEX and OPEX
- CTA delivers custom, end-to-end network solutions that match your enterprise application requirements from remote end-points at the edge to access and core networks
- By combining global Internet and 3G/4G mobile networks of CTA’s affiliates with those of its global partners, CTA can ensure a fast, reliable network for your secure, encrypted enterprise data transmissions
- Enhanced value-added services including NetCare, equipment procurement and leasing, equipment maintenance outsourcing, and system integration services are also available
- SSL VPN to SaaS – Provides interconnections to SaaS providers like Oracle, Office365 and Salesforce, and is compatible with all devices
- SSL VPN to MPLS VPN – Provides faster and more stable access to your intranet, leveraging your own authentication compliance standards
- SSL VPN to Public Cloud Service Providers – Allows users to access cloud service providers (CSPs) from their mobile devices and provides direct link access to the most commonly used enterprise platforms, including AWS, Microsoft® Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud
We offer flexible pricing options to match your specific Remote Access VPN deployment needs and budget.
Yes. CTA’s Remote Access VPN service is designed to be flexible and to evolve to meet your needs as your business grows.
CTA’s Remote Access VPN service allows you to implement your chosen vendors for SSL encryption industry standards and tunnel between end-points and devices over China Telecom’s private backbone network. CTA’s Remote Access VPN network is highly secure and offers numerous security features, redundancies, and fault identification/restoral services, plus our NetCare platform allows you to proactively monitor and manage network connectivity at all times to identify and correct potential problems.
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT —ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.