Private Leased Circuits
The leading choice for global enterprises requiring leased line service between the Americas and China.
Talk to a Sales Rep 1-866-692-8872
International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC) is a Layer 1 (TDM) network service designed for multinational corporations that need dedicated point-to-point digital connections to seamlessly integrate voice, data, video and other mission-critical applications with a single connection. IPLC provides flexible, high-quality, and scalable dedicated connections between offices, data centers and cloud providers around the world.
Using a unified global standard system, SDH applies the internationally accepted STM-1, STM-4, STM-16, STM-64 and other standard interfaces, allowing devices from different manufacturers to communicate over optical networks and eliminating the need to convert a digital signal to another standard for cross-regional communication.
Fully transparent circuit
IPLC provides customers with fully transparent, high-speed, end-to-end digital signal transmission service, carrying voice, video, IP and other services. Customers can select network equipment and protocols according to their specific business needs.
Effective Global Networking
China Telecom’s EPL network is built on partnerships with over 100 carriers worldwide and leverages terrestrial and submarine cable networks with access to more than 80 countries and regions across five continents
The digital circuit network is a synchronous transmission network that uses cross-connecting technology and circuit-switching technology to allow for flexible circuit scheduling and fast response to customer demands.
Improved network management
SDH frame structure sets aside a wealth of overhead bits (accounting for about 5% of the signal), greatly enhancing the network’s OAM capabilities.
Our network architecture is highly reliable, cost effective, and well adapted to the development needs of modern web applications.
Bottom-layer circuit, fault locating, and simple treatment enable easy maintenance and speedy business recovery.
Diversified speed rates
Communication speeds include 155Mbps, 622Mbps, 2.5Gbps and 10Gbps to support your specific applications.
- End-to-end physical isolation, customer-dedicated bandwidth and protection clear channel capability cater to a wide range of data types, from time-sensitive applications to high-security needs
- Resilient system design and network implementation against single points of failure
- Multiple protection technologies incorporated in self-healing and alternative routing capabilities
- Dedicate virtual channel pipe, fully transparent circuit, uniform standard interface
Flexible Interface Options
- Allows devices from different manufacturers to communicate cross regionally
- STM-1, STM-4/STM-4c, STM-16, STM-64
- Powerful OAM capabilities
- Service types: POP-to-POP, POP-to-Border PE, Border PE-to-Border PE, End-to-End Premise to Premise
Nationwide China & Global Coverage
- China Telecom offers secure, reliable, point-to-point connections between US, Canada, Europe, APAC and China via our business partners and affiliates
- More than 500 points of presence (POPs) covering more than 80 countries, including all major cities in China and most other major cities in the world
- Seamless cross-border data transmission through network-to-network interconnections (NNIs) with carrier partners worldwide
Flexible Deployment Options
- IPLC is based on China Telecom’s international SDH / DWDM networks and can provide circuits in bandwidths from 155Mbps to 10Gbps
- Variable communication speeds: 155Mbps, 622Mbps, 2.5Gbps, 10Gbps
- Fixed and variable contract terms are available
Service Level Assurance
- Network availability of 99% or greater with no latency fluctuations guarantees reliable connections
- Guaranteed bandwidth with flexible bandwidth adjustment from 2Mbps to 10Gbps evolves with your business needs
Management, Customer Support
- One-stop-shop service to facilitate ordering, contracting, provision, billing and management of service
- 24/7 proactive, real-time monitoring and management via our two Network Operation Centers
- Industry leading SLAs with 99% or greater network availability in key customer demanding areas
- IPLC service performance indicators include bit error rate, latency and circuit availability rate
IPLC uses standard international private leased network schemes. The international segment adopts the large capacity of SDH systems. Domestic access is provided through the carrier’s transmission network. The customer’s devices need to have the SDH interfaces.
An international private leased circuit (IPLC) functions as a point-to-point private line, using TDM circuits that require the use of a CSU/DSU and a router. An international ethernet private line (IEPL) is an ethernet circuit from one end to another and doesn’t require a CSU/DSU or router.
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT —ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.