Ethernet Private Lines
As your organization expands across the globe, you need access to reliable and flexible communication networks.
Talk to a Sales Rep 1-866-692-8872
As bandwidth demands grow, multinational enterprises doing business in China require secure, reliable networks that combine operational flexibility with bottom line cost-effectiveness. Ethernet Private Lines let you do just that, with dedicated point-to-point connectivity through China Telecom’s next-generation carrier network and access to our high-speed global networks.
Scalable, Flexible, Cost Effective
Scale your deployment with dedicated point-to-point international connectivity, easy LAN extensions and WAN connections; easily upgrade bandwidth and Ethernet access capability as the needs of your business change; no need to invest in new equipment
Standard and widely applicable Ethernet interface – with no new equipment investment required – ensures simple network upgrades and short delivery time, as well as service changes with minimal downtime or service interruption
Effective Networking Solution
China Telecom’s EPL network is built on partnerships with over 100 carriers worldwide and leverages terrestrial and submarine cable networks with access to more than 80 countries and regions across five continents
Supports Multiple Use Cases
Ideal for ISPs, carriers and enterprises running a broad range of applications including file sharing and processing, data backup, point-to-point VoIP, video conferencing and many more
Global 24/7 network monitoring and proactive network management with single point of contact; 99.9% or greater network availability in key demanding areas
Flexible Deployment Options
- Available bandwidths up to 10Gbps with range of access options
- Connections through standard Ethernet interfaces (Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Giga Ethernet, 10GE)
- Access rates between 2Mbps and 10Gbps
- EoSDH (SDH-based IEPL) traditional provisioning, EoOTN (MS-OTN-based IEPL) new network platform
- MTU: from 1518 to 9600
- End-to-end China private connectivity service based on our next generation SDH/SONET and DWDM transport platforms
- Variable access rates available from 2Mbps to 10Gbps
- Options for dedicated point-to-point connectivity
- Low latency and high reliability
- Enhanced flexibility and scalability
High-Speed Global Coverage
- Tier-1 global network offers reliable end-to-end connections between the US and China, and global route diversity across 48 international cable systems with 500+ points of presence (POPs) covering 80+ countries and regions
- Connects customers via dedicated international bandwidth with minimal transmission delay and maximum network security
- Includes transmission POPs with auto-failover redundancy
Service Level Assurance
- Network availability of 99% or greater with no latency fluctuations guarantees reliable connections
- Guaranteed bandwidth with flexible bandwidth adjustment from 2Mbps to 10Gbps evolves with your business needs
China Telecom Americas’ suite of Ethernet-based private line network services were developed specifically to meet the performance, speed and security demands of both enterprise and carrier customers.
CTA IEPL service is offered as a point-to-point service. The point-to-point service uses dedicated virtual channels to transparently transfer the Ethernet data frames from end to end, including customers’ VLAN or COS information.
China Telecom Americas’ IEPL services also provide physical separation between customers for high security.
China Telecom’s EPL service offers a self-managed IP environment. Ethernet over SDH and DWDM is fully transparent to the customer IP address and internal route so customers can manage their own internal IP network and routing.
China Telecom has over 500+ domestic POPs within China, covering all the cities of Mainland China.
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT —ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.