Global SDN-based Interconnection Platform for Multi-Cloud Agility
Get a ECP Demo 1-866-692-8872
China Telecom’s Multicloud Networking also known as Elastic Connection Platform (ECP) provides global enterprises with a secure and reliable multi-cloud connectivity solution. Designed to seamlessly integrate with leading cloud service providers (CSPs), ECP enables enterprises to adjust bandwidth on-demand through pre-provisioned on-ramps deployed at data centers inside and outside of China.
China Telecom Americas’ Elastic Connection Platform (ECP) offers network operators a direct or hybrid end-to-end interconnection platform with immediate advantages in simplicity, performance, security, flexibility, and cost.
Access to China Telecom’s Tier-1 cloud-connected Global DCI (Data Center Interconnect) network
Reduce capital expenditures without additional hardware investments and lower operating expenses with reliable performance, security, streamlined provisioning and pay-as-you-go monthly billing plans
Integration with the APIs of cloud partners allows customers to quickly turn up connectivity between cloud nodes
Private networks equipped with automated failover and redundant connections
- High-speed end-to-end latency across the global network deliver reliable connections
- Single- or double-path delivery plus network redundancy result in near 100 percent availability
- Dynamically scale bandwidth from 2M to 10G as requirements change and add VLANs as needed to accommodate new locations or workloads
- Scale bandwidth on-demand through pre-provisioned on-ramps deployed at more than 40 key IBX data centers inside and outside of Mainland China
Ease of Use
- Intuitive, self-serve portal allows customers to dynamically add CSPs and add or modify interconnect capacity on demand
- Quickly provision secure, high-quality multi-cloud connections in as little as 1 week (for cloud-to-cloud links within ECP data center); 2 weeks (for DC to cloud links within ECP data center); 20-30 working days (for local loop)
- Fast delivery, scalability, and flexible billing options allow customers to deploy the right solution for their applications
- Includes end-to-end encryption and dedicated connectivity for data transfer between data centers and private or public clouds for a secure hybrid cloud environment
China Telecom’s ECP currently provides seamless integration into the APIs of several of the world’s leading providers, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, and Tencent Cloud.
While provisioning time varies by deployment type, it typically takes 1 week to configure cloud-to-cloud links within an ECP data center, and 2 weeks to provision a data center to cloud link within the ECP data center.
In private cloud environments located in a data center which already has an ECP point-of-presence (POP), a cross connect is required between the ECP POP to the customer’s rack. For on-prem environments a local MSTP is required to connect to the nearest ECP POP.
Customers can easily build an any-to-any connection by connecting to China Telecom’s nearest ECP POP via MSTP, Internet VPN or Cross Connect. For existing customers, a dedicated trunk will be assigned on the MPLS PE router for the traffic between MPLS VPN sites and CSPs nodes using a layer 3 connection in this scenario.
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT —ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.