Hardware / CPE Discounts
Get 10% off leading hardware brands + 20% off installation services
Talk to a Sales Rep 1-866-692-8872
Successfully navigating today’s dynamic business environments requires business outcome predictability, operational flexibility, and the ability to manage costs. China Telecom’s Managed Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) and WAN connectivity solutions remove complexity from your business and help shape your digital transformation from edge to core. Our fully managed solutions are custom designed to meet your individual needs and can be scaled up or down as your business evolves.
Get 10% off leading hardware brands + 20% off installation services with any equipment purchase for new customers. Get 15% off installation packages with any equipment purchase for existing customers.
The installation package includes:
– Unboxing, mounting, physical installation and powering on devices
– Cable connection in rack (cable materials and accessories are not included)
– Basic configuration of the equipment to make it accessible remotely via IP or remote desktop for console port access
– Remote connection configuration (Telnet, SSH, etc.)
– Layer-3 Connection testing
– Only responsible for items purchased from CT
Discount is valid for any equipment from below category:
– Network Hardware (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, WAN Optimization Appliances)
– Servers and Storage
– WLAN Devices (Access Points, Access controllers)
– Unified Communications and Phone Systems
– End devices (Laptop, desktop, printer, VoIP phones)
Features & Benefits
Trusted Partner with World-Class Relationships
- CT can be your single point of contact for end-to-end ICT solutions in China and Asia/Pacific, with support from eight offices in the Americas
- Leverage our global network of leading technology partners supplying the most advanced equipment and technologies
- Accelerate speed to market with CT’s thousands of certified techs able to deliver a full range of ICT solutions
- Local IT equipment sourcing, leasing, maintenance and repair ensure more business uptime
Management Services to Meet Every Business Need
- CT provides complete CPE/IT infrastructure project management, including design, deployment, systems integration, maintenance, local IT equipment sourcing, leasing, maintenance and repair
- Deployments are regularly optimized via router configuration, installation and maintenance services, and remote vCPE configuration and management
- On-site troubleshooting, hardware replacement, and upgrades maintain your Managed CPE performance
Comprehensive Turnkey & Custom Solutions
- We deliver fully managed custom solutions from on-site equipment installs to virtual deployments of software-based infrastructure (vCPE)
- Out-of-the-box and custom CPE solutions are designed and built to fit your needs and budget
Streamline Your Business & Manage Costs
- Streamline deployments, maximize internal resource allocation, and reduce administrative overhead and operational risks
- Flexible pricing options available
- Continuous around-the-clock intrusion monitoring, firewall administration, vulnerability assessments and systematic alert services keep your CPE infrastructure secure
China Telecom offers custom packages and flexible terms of 12 to 60 months, with no deposit required up front. You don’t have to pay anything until the installation is completed. We also have one-off charge options that can help you purchase equipment or upgrade, renew or modify your product/service.
With China Telecom’s Global Customer Service Center (GCSC), our 24/7 hotline provides bilingual (Chinese and English) service. We provide our global customers with 24-hour support, including service inquiries, technical support, fault reporting, and the filing of feedback and suggestions. This demonstrates our commitment to deliver professional, efficient and comprehensive services, giving you the necessary resources to manage your network.
China Telecom provides professional online monitoring and systematic alert services for your equipment, keeping it up to date to ensure the stability of your network.
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT —ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.