Private Line Markdown
For a limited time, get up to 70% off private line services.
As your organization expands across the globe, you need fast and cost-effective access to highly resilient communication networks. Security, speed and ability to scale – all of these factors are crucial to the growth of your business. At China Telecom Americas, we help global enterprises meet those needs with a suite of dedicated, point-to-point international private line services.
Leveraging our CTA affiliate’s extensive backbone capacity around the world, we empower your global business as your US-based, single point-of-contact for rapid delivery of premium international ethernet private lines (IEPL), private leased circuits (IPLC) and global wavelength services at highly competitive prices.
For a limited time, get up to 70% off on all fully dedicated, SLA-based, Layer 1 or 2 point-to-point (P2P) private lines running over SDH or DWDM technology, including international Ethernet Private Lines (EPL), Private Leased Circuits and/or Wavelengths.
Applicable Metros & Regions:
Singapore, Tokyo, Vietnam (key metros), London, Frankfurt, San Jose, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Suzhou, Qingdao and Chengdu
2M ~ 100G
Minimum Contract Term:
Minimum 12 month contract term required for discount. Get additional 5% off / 24 month terms, and 10% off / 36 month terms.
Up to 70% off circuit list price. Contact us for rapid quotation with discount.
Features & Benefits
From 2008 to 2018, China Telecom’s transmission network capacity has increased 42% annually to support the rapid growth in global internet traffic. Today, China Telecom is a leader in “next generation” optical fiber infrastructure covering some 220 kilometers with 5,039 lines of 100G and a total capacity of 590 Tbit/s through its business partners and affiliates.
Global customers leverage our CTA affiliate’s highly diverse, state-of-the-art infrastructure that spans 48 cable systems, 300+ Data Centers, 500+ Points of Presence (PoPs) in 80+ countries and regions around the world. Combined with our highly experienced, bilingual project teams, China Telecom Americas has the ability to deliver on custom network designs for the most rigorous requirements within as little as 45 days.
- Tier-1 global network offers reliable end-to-end connections between the US and China, and global route diversity across 48 international cable systems with 500+ points of presence (POPs) covering 80+ countries and regions.
- Cross-scheduling capabilities allow CTA’s affiliate to quickly respond to changing customer requirements, including rapid service order delivery and capacity changes.
- CTA affiliates SDH and DWDM/OTN are developed and deployed in compliance with the relevant ITU-T (International Telecommunication Union) standards.
- Dedicated private connectivity service based on our next generation SDH/SONET and DWDM transport platforms.
- CTA affiliates IEPL service as well as Global Wavelength service are MEF (Metro Ethernet Forum) certified services.
- One-stop-shop service to facilitate ordering, contracting, provision, billing and management of service.
- 24/7 proactive, real-time monitoring and management via our two Global Network Operation Centers.
- Industry leading SLAs with 99% or greater network availability.
China Telecom Americas’ suite of ethernet-based private line network services were developed specifically to meet the performance, speed and security demands of both enterprise and carrier customers.
The massive amounts of data transmitted today are driving unprecedented bandwidth demands on service provider and enterprise networks. Traditional data transmission technologies can’t handle the volumes of information that need to be moved quickly between locations. China Telecom America’s Global Wavelength Services are designed to deliver high capacities of data over our ultra-low latency connection.
IPLC uses standard international private leased network schemes. The international segment adopts the large capacity of SDH systems. Domestic access is provided through the carrier’s transmission network. The customer’s devices need to have the SDH.
China Telecom America’s EPL service offers a self-managed IP environment. Ethernet over SDH and DWDM is fully transparent to the customer IP address and internal route so customers can manage their own internal IP network and routing.
- Available bandwidths up to 10Gbps with range of access options.
- Connections through standard Ethernet interfaces (Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Giga Ethernet, 10GE)
- EoSDH (SDH-based IEPL) traditional provisionin, EoOTN (MS-OTN-based IEPL) new network platform
- MTU: from 1518 to 9600
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT—ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.